Thailand Travel Trip: Thailand Travel Informations and Map Guide.

Thailand Travel Trip is a Thailand Travel Informations Guide Photos and Map represent to travellers or everyone who interesting the nice places based in Thailand included major provinces, cities Bangkok, Pataya ChiangMai, Phuket & etc. Have you interesting Thai Temples, Wat Pra Kraw, Beaches, Pataya Beach, Patong Beach, Islands, Samui Island, Samet Island, Koe Change, Koe PP, Huahin, Cha-am, Waterfalls, National Parks, Forest, Kaoyai National Park and more...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello Messages

Hello my visitors,
I'm grade to introduce my blog here with combine posts from my plenty place travelling experiences in Thailand (or called "Mueng Thai or Prated Thai"), you will see where I gone and what I seen and also how to going from starting (mostly Bangkok or called Krungthep) to our destinations, if you planning to have an opportunity to willing visit Thailand you may following as my content posting for the routing, street number, distance and map if you going by drive a car, or more details if you going by public transportation such bus number, usage time and so on other details.
Besides, I will share all of you for the most famous places of the travellers must to visit first inside Thailand this help you stop searching and stop asking yourself "where will I go","where can I go first","where I go to sleep, dinner, shopping","how can I..." or whatever.
Smith.

No comments: